For the first time in a long time, SSL is taking matters into its own hands and we are offering a wonderful ski trip for all students of UCLL, PXL, LUCA (campus C-mine) & UHasselt!
During the tuition-free week (February 3 - 10, 2024) we are offering the following:
Student week hotel Miravalle*** 6 days in half board: € 770
Registration is possible until 30/10/2023 and the trip will only take place if there is sufficient interest.
Included in the basic price:
- Bus trip there and back in Royal Class +90 cm legroom
- Hotel Miravalle on half board basis
- Ski pass 6 days Bormio - Isolaccia - Santa Caterina
- Dutch speaking guide, VAT, taxes and gratuities
Departure: Departure on Saturday evening, February 3, at 5 p.m. (present from 4:30 p.m.) at the large parking lot in front of the UCLL entrance.
Arrival: Departure on Friday evening, February 9, around 6 p.m. and home (same place as departure) around 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 10.
Optional and supplement to pay:
- Equipment rental € 75 per person
- Ski lessons beginners 3 days for 4 hours per day + 2 days for 2 hours per day € 100 per person
- Advanced ski lessons 3 days for 4 hours per day € 85 per person
Need to know:
- Students are insured by the institution for physical accidents
- Travel assistance insurance is not included for anyone and must be taken out on your own initiative (more info for UCLL students)
- Cancellation insurance is not included for anyone and must be taken out on your own initiative
- External participants are in no way insured registration is only final after payment of the advance (200 EUR) on account number BE53 4532 5078 0153 with the mention "advance ski trip name + first name".
Subscribe with this link !
Be quick, because the seats are limited!