THE SPORTS CARD WITH LARGE NUMBER OF ADVANTAGES:
- Free participation in regular weekly activities (lessons, indoor soccer, volleyball, kickboxing, ...)
- Discount for and priority to register for initiations and extramural activities (horseback riding, skiing, squash, gliding...)
- Discount on sports tickets for external sports accommodations (ice skating, wall climbing, swimming)
- Free access to the swimming pool of Hasselt and Genk, throughout the year, except during July and August.
- In September and October you can go swimming or ice skating on presentation of your STUDENT CARD, after 31st October a SPORTS CARD is required.
Without this sports card you can participate, but you do not get the above benefits and you have to pay extra for everything. To apply for a sports card, click on the logo of your institution.
UHasselt students login here
PXL-students can get their sports card at the entrance of the Student Department on the ground floor of Building D at the campus Elfde Linie. Every day from 8u30 untill 16u00.